About Roast Chicken Recipe 40 days after Easter Lent (fasting period) reminds us of the resurrection of Jesus Christ. And as we know, this day has a lot to do with food. For this special day, we are telling you an easy Roast Chicken recipe, which you can make at home.
This is a very quick and easy-to-make chicken recipe. That can be made within a time limit and it serves as a perfect meal for iftar.
Such seasoned chicken is usually prepared by exposure to fire or cooked in the oven. In this, you can add some roasted potatoes and simple salad, which is a good way to round the chicken plate.
Full Recipe For Roast Chicken
- For how many people: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Total time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Difficulty: Difficult
Roast Chicken Ingredients
- 1×1 kg / 2 lb chicken
- 2 medium onions
- Two carrots
- 2 celery sticks
- 1 clove garlic
- Pure Coconut Oil – Curry Coriander
- 1 lemon
- Mix Herbs with 1 Cassia and Roseberry
How to make Roast Chicken
- Heat the oven to 240 ° C.
- Take the chicken out of the fridge 30 minutes before making the chicken.
- Wash and chop the vegetables – there is no need to peel the vegetables. Break the garlic into cloves, so that they leave without peeling.
- Place all the vegetables, garlic, and herbs in the middle of a large roasting tray and mix pure coconut oil drops with coriander.
- Knead the chicken with coriander, mix pure coconut oil well with salt and pepper.
- Put chicken on top of vegetables. Using a sharp tip knife, add lemon. Add lemon to the herb mix as well.
- Place the tray in the oven and keep the temperature up to 200 ° C and cook it for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- When the chicken is cooked, take the tray out of the oven and place the chicken on a board for 15 minutes. Till you make gravy, cover it with silver foil or a tea towel.
- To make it better, remove string and feather, etc. Carefully cut off the legs and the spoon. Cut through the joists and pull the leg out.
- Follow this procedure to cut the other leg also.
- Then cut each leg between the thigh and the drumstick so that your dark meat is finished. Place them on a serving platter.
- Flip the chicken to get the juicy bits.
- You can serve this Roast Chicken with your hot piping gravy and some delicious Roast Veg.