Butter Chicken Pasta Source So this is recipe is specially for team Butter chicken. And for my ultimate love for butter chicken pasta. First I will prepare the makhani sauce. Then Tandoori chicken strips. And then we will prepare the delicious butter chicken pasta.
And we impart a smoke flavour while serving it’s going to be very delicious, lets some do this.
Full Written Recipe of Butter chicken Pasta
- Prep time: 20-25 minutes
- Cooking time: 30-35 minutes
- Serves: 4-5 people
For chicken Ingredients :
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Kashmiri laal mirch powder 1 tbsp
- Dhaniya powder (coriander) 1 tbsp
- Jeera powder (cumin) 1 tsp
- Aamchur powder (dry mango powder) 1 tsp
- Kala namak (black salt) ½ tsp
- Garam masala 1 tsp
- Kasuri methi (dry fenugreek leaves) 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Thick curd 3 tbsp
- Boneless Chicken 250 gm (sliced)
- Salt and pepper powder as per taste
- ·Ghee 1 tsp + oil 1tsp (for cooking)
For chicken Method:
- In a mixing bowl, add oil and red chilli and whisk well to bleed its natural colour, further add the remaining powdered spices, curd, salt and pepper to taste and ginger garlic paste, mix well and add the sliced chicken, mix and marinate well for at least 30 minutes.
- Once marinated, set a pan on medium high heat, add ghee & oil, and cook the chicken for 3-4 minutes from one side, flip and cook on other side until its cooked, make sure the pan is hot enough while you’re cooking the chicken.
- Once cooked remove the chicken from the pan and further cut into thin strips, keep aside for later use.
For makhani sauce Ingredients:
- · Oil 1 tbsp
- · Whole spices:
1. Jeera 1 tsp
2. Hari elaichi (Green cardamom) 3 nos.
3. Tej patta (bay leaf) 1 no.
- Onions 1 medium size (sliced)
- Sabut Kashmiri lal mirch 4-5 nos.
- Ginger 1 inch · Garlic 8-10 cloves
- Tomatoes 700-750 gm (roughly diced)
- 1. Red chilli powder 1 tsp
2. Turmeric powder 1/4th tsp
3. Garam masala 1 tsp
4. Kasuri methi 1 tsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Cashew nuts 8-10 nos.
- Salt to taste
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Water 500 ml
For makhani Methods:
- Set a wok on medium high heat, add oil, whole spices, sliced onions, Kashmiri mirch, ginger, garlic, tomatoes, powdered spices, sugar, cashew nuts, salt to taste and butter, mix well and cook on m higmediuh flame for 10 minutes.
- Add water and mix well, cover and cook on medium flame for 15 minutes.
- Switch off the flame and cool down the mixture to room temperature for grinding.
- Transfer the mixture to a grinding jar and grind to a fine puree, strain and keep aside, if you’re not obsessed with the silky-smooth texture of the gravy, you can choose to skip the step of straining, but make sure you grind the mixture really smooth and fine. Keep aside to be used later.
For Butter chicken pasta Ingredients:
- Oil 1 tbsp + butter 2 tbsp
- Garlic 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Ginger 1 inch (julienned)
- Green chillies 1-2 nos. (chopped)
- Kashmiri red chilli powder 2 tsp
- Makhani sauce Fresh cream 1/3rd cup
- Garam masala a pinch
- Kasuri methi a pinch
- Grilled chicken
- Boiled spaghetti
- Fresh coriander as required
- Lemon juice
For butter chicken pasta Method:
- As the components are ready, let’s make the butter chicken pasta, start by setting a pan on medium heat, add oil & butter, further add garlic, ginger and green chillies, cook for 1-2 minutes on medium flame.
- Low down the heat and add the red chilli powder, add a splash of water to avoid the burning of the powdered chilli.
- Cook briefly for 20-30 seconds and add the makhani gravy, add hot water to adjust the consistency of the gravy and further bring to a simmer, cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Now, add fresh cream, a pinch of garam masala and kasuri methi, stir well and the boiled spaghetti, grilled chicken and a handful of fresh coriander, mix gently and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Taste the sauce and adjust the seasoning accordingly, add lemon juice and finish with some freshly chopped coriander leaves, serve hot with freshly toasted garlic bread.
Butter Chicken Pasta is ready and is looking delicious. Do Try this Recipe at home. Do Try This Recipe At home If You are a vegetarian the you can replace the Chicken with panner. That will become panner makani pasta or you use vegetables, Mushrooms.
You can completely leave the chicken & panner out and make A simple pasta with makhani sauce. which I made in my earlier recipes. which was loved. By most for you..
These are some options
- I have smoked the pasta in the end. you can smoke the pasta in the pan too. you can replace spagetti with penne pasta. penne pasta delicious in saucy pasta. Delicious in saucy pasta.
- so you have so many option to try this recipe out dry try this recipe and Let Me Know in the comment.